Thursday, Sept. 4
- Cardinal O’Hara’ valiant effort fell short in 15-6 setback to George Washington.
Friday, Sept. 5
- Adrian Sapnas runs wild (again) as Marple Newtown gave first-year coach Chris Gicking his first win.
- Derrick West busted out in a big way, scoring four touchdowns as Garnet Valley downed Upper Darby.
- Jack Soslow kicked a 52-yard field, which is believed to be a Delaware County record, as Haverford School pounded Archbishop Ryan.
- RB Dee Barlee eclipsed 200-yard plateau in Episcopal Academy’s 32-14 romp of Interboro.
- Conestoga used a second-half surge to beat Ridley in come-from-behind fashion.
- Springfield exacted revenge on Penncrest, improved to 2-0 on the year with 27-7 win.
- A grinding rushing attack and stifling defense fueled Glen Mills’ 20-6 victory over Southern.
- WR Jack Wilson — better known for his exploits on the lacrosse field — found the end zone three times in Radnor’s 28-13 decision of Harriton.
- Defense was the name of the game in Chester’s 6-0 win at Sun Valley. The Clippers gave coach Tony Beaty his first win.
- QB Collin DiGalbo led Bonner-Prendergast to victory over Academy Park in an overtime thriller.
- Archbishop Carroll had no answer for Upper Moreland’s high-octane offense.